Sunday, August 26, 2012

Captain Hook & Princess Chloe

IMG_8197IMG_8172IMG_8189IMG_8176
I live with Captain Hook and Princess Chloe.
Well Captain Hook also happens to be a super spy and "cool" guy, and Princess Chloe.... well shes just a princess that happens to be a mermaid princess at times.
The adventures I live with everyday. I truly am greatful for the imaginations they have, and grateful for the life we lead that I can encourage them to just PLAY. I did not grow up with being pushed to "play" or "imagine" ... Its one of the things I worried about when having children, with me not having much an imagination for playtime I was scared that I would not be able to understand or play.
Its a hard thing to explain, but I see them play and I am filled with joy. Even better is when my daughter comes up to me and invites me to play with them :) Though I just sit there, not wanting to break the spell they are under, and of course not knowing what to do, I observe, and thats all I seem to need to do.... Chloe leads the way and Mark comes terrorizing in ... now with a puppy in tow trying to bite someones toes off.
This is the life.

2 comments:

James said...

Hi,
My wife Julie is the mother of 3 teen boys!
Will you please post a link to your important Blog at The Motherhood Community at vorts? Our members will really appreciate it.
Members include: Mothers, Mommies and Motherhood Experts.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, News, Photos, and Videos if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you. I hope you consider sharing with us.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Motherhood Community: http://www.vorts.com/motherhood/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor

Raina said...

Your children are beautiful! I love the imaginations my children have too. The sky is the limit!

Post a Comment