Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Crazy Everything

Yay those are bras, ALL over the ceiling!!!Uh huhMe and Mr. Wino!!!!Girls night out!!!I look like a stuffed sausage in my tri shorts this morning. Always a confidence boost.I do not want to lift that hooker up one more timeOh heaven help me I feel like garbage
Its 10 days since my last blog post. Things have been CRAZY!!
Crazy nights with friends.
Crazy nights with sister.
Crazy exhausting workouts.
Crazy nightly waitressing shifts.
Crazy coughing sick days
and
Crazy FULL TIME STUDENT days.
Um, anything else?
Please, Lord no. Now time for me to jump in the shower for work.... after I dig myself out under texts books....
Oh, and Im still wearing that scarf.
P.S Thank you Iphone for keeping up with my life. Cause I sure havent been able to pick up my camera lately.

1 comments:

Laynah said...

Hahaaa!
Bras?! On the ceiling!

That last picture is soo cute. I love yours sunnies.

Post a Comment