Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gotta Look good for Walmart

IMG_7124IMG_7128IMG_7129IMG_7125
Jacket: Target
Dress: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Boots: Shoedazzle
Hair piece: Ulta
Necklace: Jewelmint
This is me. Tired, and ready for a grocery shopping date to WALMART. Yipee!
Sister came zombie walking out of her room today, looked and me and said" Ummm? Wait.... Going to Walmart? Got it." Hey c'mon Walmart needs a little bit of love.
But really today is the shortest long day ever. Slept in, rushed to get food in the house, bike ride, now I'm blogging while I should be getting for work....
But on to grander things, like this AWESOME dress. From Goodwill of course, with the price tags STILL on! Hahahahaha I love that. Its originally some Target yumminess.
Then the weird boots. I've been seeing them around, around .... well around. Been having a total love hate relationship with them, but then they popped up on Shoe Dazzle and lovely sister got them for me for Christmas. Thank you :)
They are hot right? I mean you probably hate them ( I know my husband does).... but somewhere inside you want them :)
hehehehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment