Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthdays are for Sisters

In the last 3 weeks I have only gotten dressed up ONCE (yeah, thats how far down the rabbit hole I've gone...moving on). But I'm happy to say that is was all worth it and something I VERY much needed. That  outfit was spent on my little sister who just happened to have a birthday and came up to mooch a birthday present from me :) hehehehe. The "present" was taking her out for a night. We spent the whole night at the Cannery Row Brewery here in Monterey. It was full of zombie poses, dancing in bathrooms, Monk Diesel,  "oh mah gah" moments, sippy cups and one to many laughs.
In other words we had FUUUUUUUUUUN!
IMG_1161IMG_1167IMG_1172IMG_1177IMG_1187IMG_1178
Cover up- Francescas
Blouse- Ross
Jeans- Roxy
The ONLY full body shot and its of me busting a move in the bathroom. I'm classy like that :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment