Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh La La Wedding!

"It's a nice day for a white wedding"
My first wedding! Other than my own, and I dont think I can count watching The Wedding Singer a billion times, making me a pro at weddings. But it was LOVELY.
I really dont think you can go to a wedding without thinking about your own, you just naturally go into flashbacks *sigh*, I loved my wedding...
We showed up late, the hubs sang "You've lost that loving feeling" (aviators and all) and I totally cried.
IMG_5435.jpgIMG_5440.jpgIMG_5457.jpgIMG_5466.jpgIMG_5469.jpgIMG_5476.jpgIMG_5506.jpgIMG_5480.jpgIMG_5472.jpg
Dress: Banana Republic
Cardigan: The Gap
Belt: Forever 21
Quick Story: The dress was bought the day before. I'm so last minute like that. Spent the day shopping with Darling Denice, I was on a mission of finding a dress under $25. To my super luck I found what I call the perfect spring wedding dress, for $19.99 at Banana Republic. Talk about LUCK. But ya know, I wanted to keep it tame, nothing sexy, thinking thats not how you dress at weddings, right? Um, no. I swear next time I go to a wedding Im dressing like a hooker, and gonna love it... Just thought I'd share.
As you see I posted my Darling Denice's face all over, she DEMANDED pictures....:) Oh, and she is moving to Mississippi as well! Roomies! I am selfishly excited about this. P.S I already need to borrow your jigsaw for a project.


0 comments:

Post a Comment