Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mexican Food Can be an Adventure

First off go and read this post "What do you do when no one is watching?"
Its probably the most orgasmic torture blogpost I've ever read. My heart was in zone 5 by the time I was done reading it, and I wanted to go for a run with my dog and 2 kids strapped to my back to feel like a bad ass.
Second, after reading I thought to my self, "egh, what have I done? Got bloated with Mexican food". So I posted, and felt pathetic for 2 minutes, then saw Audra's reply.
"Mexican food can be an adventure"
Of course in many ways it can be, but it actually was an adventure. I tried a new restaurant out with my 2 kids, ALONE.  AFTER taking them to the library. They ate all their food and then we stopped to stare at the beach.
For a stay-at-home mom that can be a pretty big adventure to accomplish with 2 kids.
I have to start looking at the bright side of things.
Now off to figure how I can strap 2 toddlers to my back.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment