Monday, December 26, 2011

Throw it Together For Christmas

IMG_6949IMG_6954IMG_6957IMG_6964IMG_6959
Blazer: Thrifted
Sweater: Dress Barn
Dress: Thrifted
Tights: Walmart
Booties: old Navy
Necklace: Thrifted
There are times I just walk into my closet, not knowing what I want to wear, and I end up leaving the house with layers of clothing I FELT like wearing, but dont really flow.
I think it shows how I am feeling in a way. Totally all over the place.
But this was my Christmas outfit, and an outfit I'll end up looking back at over the years, because of Christmas photos. I'm proud that this year Im not just sitting in pajamas, and have day old makeup smeared half way down my face. (That will probably be next year again)
Well now that Christmas is over, are we ready to talk about New Years Resolutions? Or look back on goals we made last year, but didnt quite accomplish this year?
egh. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment