Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Family Date Night

IMG_4794

Sweater - Target
Top - Forever 21
Cords - Forever 21
Flats - Target
It was a little on the later side by the time I got home and took the picture, hence the grain.
Last night we had a Family Date night. It was to be a Girls Night out but turned into a group outing by bringing along our "better" parts. It was a great time, am I the only one that feels bad by leaving the hubs home with the savages while I live it up with all my cool friends?
Maybe. Sometimes I don't feel bad. 
The kids were crazy though, pushing my mommy freakout limits.
But what else is new?
(to busy eating to even remember to take photos. Arrrr)

1 comments:

Veronika Novotny said...

Love this outfit, so cute, adore the floaty floral top + those ballet flats are absolutely adorbs, another fab outfit from a very stylish gal. xx v

Post a Comment