Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March of Hair: Japanese Bun

This girl is toooooo cute.
Plus this is a SIMPLE Japanese bun. I spent the majority of my morning watching bun videos from million different Japanese girls, and this by far was the easiest and PERFECT bun.
Not to long ago I lived in Japan and admired these perfect buns that all the girls with their short uniform skirts were wearing. It was the #1 hairstyle. 
Of course us Americans either thought it was extreme or silently loathed to pull off the perfect Japanese bun. I remember one time going over to my friends Susan apartment, she had made friends with a sweet local girl named Kyoko. Kyoko (forgive me on spelling) always wore her massive bun, so one day she decided to show us, I think we watched with mouths open, in awe, and in denial of ever being able to pull it off.
But now thanks to YOUTUBE, I can become the Japanese Girl.... minus the mini uniform skirt
TheJapaneseBun
**Tips**
Dont be scared of the TEASE, you want to build an apartment complex for birds in that bad boy.
Messy is good. There is no PERFECT.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like very much your bun!. It's very pretty!.

Anonymous said...

have i told you how much i love (LOVE) your bangs? when my hair gets longer I'm totally copying you!

Post a Comment