Friday, March 18, 2011

Reading Withdrawals

IMG_4946IMG_4945
I'm seriously going through reading withdrawals.
I read 11 books in 5 days and I'm on the second day of NOT reading and I feel like I'm shaking. 
Reading has always been an addiction for me. Ever since I learned how to read its been hard to pull me away from books, especially mysteries. 
So of course I've been blabbing about the Sookie Stackhouse series. I spent all week in the Sookie world that coming back to reality has NOT fun. I feel as though I'm in highschool again after reading (5) Harry Potter books and I wanted to run away to Hogwarts, I again was addicted. 
Supernatural people are just way cooler than changing diapers and cleaning house.
Sometimes they are cooler than my husband. Sometimes...
So now I'm on the hunt for some more reads, I plan on hitting up my SIL Ev for the good stuff, she has never steered me wrong. But I need more, I read a little on the fast side, and sometimes its sad for me. It feels as though I got through the book to fast to enjoy it!! So if you could suggest some of your FAVORITES that we would be awesome! At the beginning of the year my goal was reading 150 books, I'm totally making that happen.
Anyone read the Hunger Games series? Worth it?

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am addicted to reading too! I just read an awesome book called As You Wish by Jackson Pearce. It is so romantic. I also recommend The Ender Game series by Orson Scott Card, and The Dealing With Dragons series by Patricia C. Wrede and right now me and my son are reading all of the 14 OZ books written by L. Frank Baum. That is a really great book series.

Karissa said...

The Hunger Games! So good! Do it!

Who is G? said...

I've heard the Hunger games are completely worth the time...let me know, I love reading too!

Post a Comment