Sunday, February 20, 2011

Battle Mountain

Battle Mountain.
What a name for a city.
A slow city. A dead city. A city where the only thing that is recognizable is the McDonalds.
With the cloud coverage it seems like a depressing place. No color, run down homes, the sounds of the trucks on the freeway breaking.
Definitely not my kind of place.
I enjoy the warmth, bright colors and being within a 100 mile radius of a mall.
With my Gidget still missing and feeling of all hope gone in terms of finding her, my stay here has been a little hazy.
Hence the photos. Trying to capture my mindset on this weekend get away.
IMG_4417IMG_4421
IMG_4425IMG_4434
sweater- thrifted
top- Forever 21
jeans- Indonesia

My trip hasn't been all a complete depressed hazed.
The Hubs parents are the most entertaining funny people. Laughter is the only thing that can keep the mind off a broken heart. Also my little munchkins, they are taking over the space of this apartment. Crazy kids, one can't help to smile and laugh at their goofy ways.

1 comments:

Denice Carmody said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling blue!

Post a Comment