Sunday, February 20, 2011

Elko Museum

Now everything on this Battle Mountain trip wasnt sad, we did have some fun.
Today we made a trip to the next town over. 
85 miles away.
The wonderful town of Elko!
They have a Super Walmart!!!! Seriously, I heart Super Walmart. Dont hate, you love it too.
Another thing they have in Elko is a museum. The best part, it was pretty empty today, so my crazy children ran around the place like they owned it.
IMG_4472
Yes, I'm the parent encouraging my child to pet the stuffed animals.
"Pet the growling bear Ms.Chloe, say CHEESE!"
IMG_4473
Remember I said my in laws are VERY entertaining, on my MIL would ask me to take her picture like this.
IMG_4508
Apparently I'm the bartender stuck in this town and looking for this man to sweep me away. Take a look ABOVE the bar, I'm loving the jack-olope.
IMG_4484
They are only taking a breather.
IMG_4539
It was a MINI sewing machine!!
IMG_4542
The best part about this museum was all the vintage clothing (my hubs thinks the best part was the collection of guns, um NO). I had actually hope to score these items at a thrift store, not have to stare at them behind glass in a museum!
IMG_4531IMG_4533IMG_4579
Of course I had to share one of the MANY photos of the eyes half open.... AND the booger picker.
IMG_4563

1 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Your kids are sooooo adorable!! Seriously!! Your little family is so cute!!

Love = http://www.keepcompany.com/detail.aspx?id=23

Post a Comment