Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Daily Post

I've come to realize that my favorite bloggers post EVERYDAY.
And they do this at the crack of dawn.
Because EVERYDAY I wake up, check out their blogs (my morning reads) and they have a new post up. I mean its only 8:30 in the morning. When do they have time to do this?
We cant be on the same time zone.
They are probably British.
The British are always punctual.
Unlike me, the crazy psycho mommy American whos just happy to have survived another day with my hyper kids.


I personally have been trying to post everyday. I think to myself "if you can journal every night, why not add some of that to a blog post?".
Um, because I am half awake when I get my journal typing in.
What are their secrets? Do they wake up brimming with creative juices to spill into the blogosphere?

1 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

U want the secret? Okay I'll tell u. We blog at night or at lunch or during baby naptime and SCHEDULE it to post at 2:00am or whatnot. But shhhhh, don't tell anyone. It's a secret!!!

Post a Comment