Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Morning Neverland

"GOOD MORNING Neverland!!!!!"
(Line from the movie Hook. Watch it. Netflix it.)
Times when the sun is flooding into my room with golden rays bouncing off my sheer curtains reminds me of Neverland in the movie Hook.
If you havent seen Hook, its a movie about Peter Pan grown up, and having to return back to Neverland.
Its funny that that these warm golden rays take me back to a time I once loved. Though I have that feeling, I cant remember anything in my past that is golden.
So I will blame the movie Hook and my imagination. 
Time to use the sun to my advantage to help give inspiration for the February Tight Challenge.
Are you wearing your tights?

five sixteenths blog button

1 comments:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Found you off of Scenic Glory. She is so awesome. But I do love me some Hook.

Post a Comment