Saturday, February 26, 2011

Round One

IMG_4671IMG_4670IMG_4672
Sweater- Forever 21
Blouse - Thrifted
Pants- New York & Company
Flats- Target
Today was one of those days I got dressed and was NOT satisfied with what I was wearing.
Was getting ready for a shopping excursion with Dear Denice, and she informed me that she was just wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, because it was cold. I took this information as a warning.
The warning being "Dont expect me to be dressed up".
Which led me to think "Maybe I should tame it down and be calm".
So this was my calm outfit. 
I was dreadfully uncomfortable. Even the hubs asked "where are the tights?"
Not until after taking photos did I realized that I had a yellow mini skirt waiting to be taken out for a ride...
So 2 minutes before Denice showed up I ran into the bedroom for a wardrobe change.
A lesson was learned today in not conforming whatsoever. It was crazy how much of an itch I had about wearing this outfit. There was no WOW. Do I need a WOW moment everyday? No, but I felt this outfit expressed a me that I didnt like.
Be yourself.
This was round 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment